Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter 2020

Hello Readers,

Sunday and Saturday were spent doing a lot of relaxing, some reading, and some napping, all of these on repeat. Saturday morning I spent a brief amount of time pulling weeds. In the afternoon the weather turned cold. For our evening meal Saturday night I made a ham dinner - my plate --


To top off this meal, I enjoyed not one but two, Reese's Bunny PB/Chocolate treats, Yum!

[We ate Easter dinner on Saturday because we continue to order takeout from our Mexican Place. ]

Other than this delicious meal a highlight of the weekend was an hourlong fundraising YouTube video (link below). I laughed at some points while at other points, I found myself celebrating Easter (Passover) with a deeper appreciation. I learned about the Jewish tradition of remembering Seders of the past, both the ups and the downs, lovely. I was brought to tears during Somewhere Over the Rainbow from 12'06" to 18'20ish--very moving.

Fundraising Seder 2020

Thanks for reading.
Stay well,
Amy BH

No comments:

Post a Comment