Monday, July 25, 2016

Potential Hurdles

Meant to Eat Homework:

My goal of abstaining from certain foods will create challenges:
  • when I'm super hungry and want to grab the first thing I see 
  • when I'm eating with others and there are limited choices
  • when I don't plan things out ahead of time
  • when I really feel like eating chips, popcorn, or french fries (3 of my favorite comfort foods)
My personality lends to these challenges by:
  • not handling situations well when I feel I am inconveniencing someone else
  • I like to use food as my reward for accomplishing a task or motivating me through stressful times
  • I tend to procrastinate
  • I like to snack by myself and with others, it's fun 
At home and work some problems may be:
  • when certain foods are presented (Ex: chips at the Mexican restaurant I didn't eat them and this isn't like me, wasn't ready to talk about it yet.
  • people know I've made changes before and so I am hesitant to start again
I have support by writing on this Blog and as time goes by I will tell others so they won't be an obstacle.


No comments:

Post a Comment