Friday, July 22, 2016

"Meant to Eat" homework (Lindsay Reinholt)

I Am Uniquely Beautiful

I am energized and excited about performing music with others, talking to my daughter, laughing with my son, traveling/laughing/talking with my husband, teaching, writing down my thoughts, positive/thoughtful feedback

I am passionate about being with those I love, watching TV/DVDs with fun people and great food, watching TV/DVDs by myself with great food, small public schools especially small band programs, teaching beginning band, reflecting on life and my navigation of it

I am unique because I am both extroverted and introverted, I have a strong sense of empathy (sometimes too strong), I laugh really loud and often, I have a lot of freckles on my face, I have really dark brown healthy hair, I am silly, I am surprisingly stubborn (it sneaks up on me at times), I have a terrible ability to remember details such as the names of things/people, I have an amazing ability to remember feelings/events, I wake-up early energetically, I talk to myself (A LOT!)

I offer the world: thankfulness, positivity, sympathy to the other side, friendliness, empathy, I am open to a wide range of ideas, when I play the flute in a worship setting this music helps others (and myself) feel closer to God, streamlining processes, getting to the point w/o skirting it, candor (hopefully with gentleness)

My purpose in life is to live each day with gratitude, to play along with others in life, to be in the moment

What I like about myself is my purpose (see above), my sense of humor (outgoing and incoming), my broad sense of things (I am not sophisticated but I do have a nice mix of common sense and brainy sense).  I like that I can play multiple instruments so I can teach others how to get started learning them. I like that I can read music, especially rhythms, well.

What I specifically like about my body is: that I'm short, I am healthy, I have good hair, clear skin, nice feet/toes, short fingers with wide palms (great for flute playing).

Others have complimented me on my: hair, my laugh, my flute playing, my organizing, my teaching/teaching prep, my family, my intelligence, my computer skills, my posts, my weight loss, my pictures.

Others would say my best features are: my hair, smile/laugh, personality

I say my best features are: my shortness, my feet, my hair, my self-talk

I can highlight my best features by reading this post, thinking more about them than my lesser features, not sure how else but I'm intrigued by the idea of doing so in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment