Thursday, July 28, 2016

Capris zipped and an interesting read

One of my goals is to be able to wear a certain pair of capris by the end of September. When I started (July 13th) I couldn't even fasten them the button was 2-3 inches from meeting the buttonhole. Today I zipped them up and buttoned them. I'll post a picture when I can wear them out of the bedroom.

****

http://www.eatclean.com/trends/most-addictive-foods?cid=soc_Eat%20Clean%20-%20eatcleanfeed_FBPAGE_Eat%20Clean__

I read an article today (URL above) on food addictions being likely with high fat/high glycemic load combination. The article said that being high in both of these is not something that happens with foods found in nature. I am abstaining from many of these foods this year as they are my vices. I thought it was interesting that it said the fat in the mouth was comforting. I was surprised (and not at the same time) to see cheese on the list. It is high enough in fat to make the list even though it has a 0 glycemic load. I have been craving cheese like crazy lately and now this makes sense, it's trying to replace my intake of fried foods. I'm going to work on monitoring my intake of cheese (and peanut butter), I need to be able to enjoy food as a friend not enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment