Saturday, September 10, 2016

Waisted!

I've measured myself at the bellybutton every other Friday for 6 weeks. Last night it looked like it went up 3/4", this morning it was down 1/2" (from the end of August's measurement). It's tough to get the tension the same each time, one little squeeze trims off a significant amount. On my phone reminder I'm posting unchanged.

****

  • Feeling proud of being me as I walk the halls at school with a spring in my step
  • Feeling good in my clothes
  • Feeling my pants hanging on me differently especially around the thighs and waist
  • Feeling like I want my clothes to look good (ie: taking pride in my appearance)
  • Feeling very proud of my eating choices and the fact that I prepped a lot of yummy veggies last weekend that were extremely helpful during this past week's hectic and stressful pace
  • Feeling fantastic about loving vegetables: cauliflower, spaghetti squash, cucumbers, eggplant, grape tomatoes (veggies of the week)
  • Feeling surprised when I have the energy to do a small extra chore at home after working all day
  • Feeling like a winner when I picture myself making pleasurable yet sensible eating choices when I get home late (rather than salivating over the reward of chowing down a bucket of popcorn or a pan of fries)
  • Feeling celebratory about following through on the sensible eating choices I envisioned
  • Feeling less stiff and sore after working on my feet into the evening hours
  • Feeling accomplished when walking 5 minutes for pleasure each day
  • Feeling excited to Blog about noticing all my positive feelings

1 comment: