Friday, September 23, 2016

Heart of Palm

Forgive me if I've mentioned this before, I love Heart of Palm. It's in a can, is sort of like a noodle meets artichoke heart. I sliced it and put a little chicken cooked in salsa over it. Very yummy with a side salad.

****

Earlier this week I melted a serving of chocolate and mixed it with a warmed teaspoon of peanut butter and 1/2 cup of Greek plain yogurt. Very delicious.

****

Had a small dish of real ice cream with a little chocolate tonight. Mostly did a good job of going SLOW. (Guess what time of the month it is?)

****

If this is too much information, sorry.

My "girls" are definitely fitting into the bra better. No more trying to puff out the top. I used to have to reset them on a regular basis.

****

Tonight is measure night, hmm perhaps ice cream wasn't such a good idea...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment