Sunday, August 23, 2020

Trunk Club #2 and September Intentions

 Hello Readers,

As promised I am writing my September Intentions before September!

  • More than 50% of the time eat foods at or as close to their original state as possible (advice from Dani Spies) -I've been following this advice for a long time --finally stating it.
  • Walk 15,000 steps a day
  • Weigh-in and record weight every day
  • If at or over 150 pounds 2 days in a row log food until below 150 2 days in a row
  • Drink 48-64 ounces of water a day
  • Yoga 15 minutes 4 days a week
  • Continue Mantra --Not Ideal,  Hard for Everyone, Not Forever
My second Trunk Club Box from Nordstrom arrived last Tuesday (my first day back to work), I am proud of myself for getting this video up and processed on YouTube A LOT faster than the last one. That being said it is a bit long. The thumbnail is a photo with the blazer from the July box along with two items from this month, I am very pleased with this look.


Spoiler Alert (below is what I sent back)

I found a small plain dark blue 'dressy' t-shirt that I can wear under the blue lacey top so I kept that and I asked them to put a dark blue cami in the next box. 

sent back:
jean jacket
bra
black pants
pink blouse

Thanks for reading and watching.
Stay well,
Amy BH


4 comments:

  1. What was the process like to return items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super easy, put all returns back in box, put the label they provided on box, tape with the tape they provided. Drop off at ups providing location. I also updated my order online. I wanted to exchange the black pants for grey but that was out of stock. I asked for those in my next box.

      Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  2. Lookin' good! And educating me on current styles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Awesome to hear you found the video informative 👍

      Delete