Friday, May 8, 2020

Focus!

Hello Readers!

I am on the struggle bus with getting myself to post today (or yesterday). One reason may be that I have gotten back into graduate writing. Another is just pure laziness.

Senior awards and scholarships were posted today for my high school. Our counselor made it into a 30-minute video (it's usually well over an hour ceremony). My colleague and I each submitted a short video for the senior music awards. Our graduation has been moved from May 10th to May 31st from inside the gym to outside in the football field from anyone may attend to only siblings, parents, and grandparents. No choir. No band. But we ARE having a ceremony, yay!

Coffee 
I have one cup a day usually with a tablespoon of cocoa mix, some other sweetener, and half-n-half. Lately, I've been enjoying oat/coconut milk half-n-half. I contemplate at times if I should wean myself from sweetener & cocoa. Perhaps the add-ins would be more enjoyable. I plan to try a week of just creamer...I can do one week.

Ezekiel bread
I forgot to add this to my pantry items. It is a staple I store it in the freezer for once in a while.

Birthday(s) weekend
My sister and husband have celebrations this weekend. Food is at the center of the weekends for both locations, as it should be. We are having ribs and ice cream (pistachio and vanilla).

Thanks for reading.
Stay well,
Amy BH

No comments:

Post a Comment