Saturday, April 29, 2017

Time in Columbia, Missouri

I'm feeling really great at State Music and Grad school orientation.

Yesterday I wore my new black dress with good under garment and my new wedge low heels. We walked a lot in the rain and I felt like a million bucks. The combination of my husband's umbrella, my comfortable shoes, and my pride in my students gave me sunshine in my soul.

I've stayed with my plan of intentions and have been integrating wheat products and non-fried potatoes with very good feelings  resulting. As I look ahead I like knowing what is acceptable and what I'm gonna pass on ahead of time -- it works for me.

Let the celebrating continue...

1 comment:

  1. I just read the past three posts - Thanks for being so inspiring and realistic. I appreciate how you've made a plan for when you do not have control about what is being served. That is the hardest. I had bread for dinner when the neighbors invited us for chiapinno (sorry red line squiggles, I can't fathom how to help you spell it correctly, but I know it is not Pinocchio).
    I'm glad the yellow dress worked out, that your shoes were comfortable with the black dress, and that you have a fun group of students for sharing your love of music.

    ReplyDelete