Saturday, April 22, 2017

Late April, May, and June Intentions -- Transitioning

Here are my Intentions for the remainder of April through June
1) stick with my eating plan
2) Blog at least twice each month
3) Start transitioning into after Viceless 365 in both my thinking and eating

Number 3 above is something I've been pondering often and settled on this morning. I'm concerned that on July 13, 2017 I will go nuts eating 7 bowls of meaty sauce covered spaghetti, 2 large orders of steak fries, and four bags of ruffled potato chips smothered in creamy dip. Lately I've made exceptions (listed in the ongoing Exceptions Post from December) when someone else was fixing/planning the meal &/or there were limited choices. I want to be true to a core value I have of participating as fully as possible in functions, especially commemorative ones. I will not be making exceptions for popcorn, corn or potato based snack foods (chips), any kind of fried potato, or rice/potatoes as a side dish. I will eat pancakes at my nephew's Graduate Graduation party, I will eat the Specialty Dessert at the Dixie Stampede (Branson senior trip), and possibly a piece of cake at one or more of the HS graduation parties I plan on attending. If there is a pastry offered at a meeting with a continental breakfast I will have one. I will eat whatever food is offered at functions such as the recent Graduate School final project night of Cohort 10 attended by some members of Cohort 11. I will continue to strive to be mindful of portions. I will pass on flour based desserts when the meal is especially high in simple carbohydrates. I will continue to list the exceptions I make in the December post mentioned above.

2 comments:

  1. Dang! You really have your life together <3 I wanna be you when I grow up.


    Good Job with your diet! Popcorn sometimes isn't so bad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and that's big coming from veggie girl (who I deeply admire).


      Popcorn isn't bad at all, except that I like to eat the amount that should feed a family of ten in one sitting...

      Delete