Friday, December 30, 2016

January Intentions

We have a new member of the family his name is Gerald and he is both lovable and demanding.
Gerald is a 2ish year old Walker Tree Hound mix we adopted from our local no kill shelter.
He is an inside dog that makes sure I get my 15 minute walks in which is good since the winter months often make this a challenge. I have a conference at the end of the month that will make for some additional obstacles especially to my planking (I don't wanna plank!). I've noticed my water consumption has been mediocre lately.
January Daily/Weekly Intentions:
*15 minute daily walk, may be banked
*plank 1 minute each M-Th (if done take weekend off, may bank a minute the week of conference)
*Drink 48 ounces of water a day (club soda doesn't count)
*measure snacks based on serving size on label, only one serving of snacks/desserts a day
*stick with my eating plan and weekly Blog posts

No comments:

Post a Comment