Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sizes?

Not all women's sizes are the same and this can be very confusing: some pants are loose in the same size that others that are tight.

****

My work buddy said, "I'm on to you, you're not eating carbs...you're shrinking."
I replied, "I'm being careful"

****

Last night I was extremely tired and craving a carb overload, I had some Snapea Crips(see URL below), they have the texture of Cheetos. I ate the whole bag (3.5 servings --120 cal/serving). It really satisfied my snack craving.

https://jet.com/product/detail/ac78e601d6db4d58868aecd67d2cc9ab?jcmp=pla:ggl:a_jd_cons_gen_food_beverages_tobacco_a3_b1:food_items_snack_foods_chips_a3_other:na:PLA_648191734_39624881344_pla-212814675904:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&gclid=CNmW0Za6kdACFQKWMgodfacPdA&gclsrc=ds


****

This morning I am going to make Paleo Pumpkin Bread that uses Almond Flour. I'll report back on the results in a future post. The recipe can be found here:

https://elanaspantry.com/paleo-pumpkin-bread/

1 comment:

  1. YES! What is up with women's sizes? I tried on pants one time (Gloria Vanderbuilt, Sonora (or sonoma? style) and the gray pair fit great, but the khaki pair was too tight. I'm going to miss that gray pair when they start making holes too large that I can't ignore them.
    I am wanting a big bowl of buttered popcorn. It is very distracting. I don't want a small bag either. I Want A Big Bowl and a Wonderful Movie....and how about a glass of wine too.

    ReplyDelete