Saturday, September 28, 2019

2019 Fall Try On and Activity Levels

Hello Everyone!
Below are photos of my internet purchase including a couple pairs of shoes I bought that I thought would work well for fall/winter. I'd like to wear the boots with my blue skirt I need to try them with stockings. I love my new jeans size 16! (no more elastic waistband, woot woot!) high waisted is back in style and I could not be more pleased. I think the pink top will look nice with slacks/skirts eventually. I have a sweater on backorder, I'll share at a later date.

In other news, I have recognized the value in keeping busy as a way to be active. I'm not one to do long workouts but 10 minutes of yoga or a short jog feels sustainable, I've been doing each of these 3 times a week for about 2 months. Additionally, I take 2 - 30 minute leisurely walks a day, I am on my feet a lot for my job, and recently I've been making a conscious decision to "be busy at home". By being busy I mean staying on top of simple cleaning chores and packing my lunch at night. I make sure to get at least 10,000 steps a day (not really hard with all that I mentioned). I like the balance this brings and I find I'm really excited when it's time for yoga or my short jog. 

Enjoy the photos--
Lots of love,
Amy B.

Grey Wedges to wear with tights in winter (can you find Chester's tail?)
Side View of wedges (and Gerald)
New Boots--trying on with leggings...am I brave enough for this outfit?
New dressy blouse and jeans --jeans: yes --blouse: not yet!
Back view of  blouse --showing bulges
A T-shirt I've had for 2 years and can now wear comfortably!
Used to bulge in the back like the pink blouse -woot! woot!



1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed looking at the pictures for a 2nd time, this time on the big screen AKA laptop. I did find Chester's tail AND Gerald's back leg (extra credit?). The shoes and boots are very cute, congratulations on fitting into the green shirt (not sure what it says, but I love how happy you look in the picture), and I say yes to the leggings + boots (but perhaps ask a younger person who gets style? I think that outfit is still in style...I write as I sit in my long sleeve t-shirt, light pink, and fleece jacket that I think moved here with me). I admire that you even try to buy clothes online because I have so many issues in stores. Keep On Keeping On! I'm so excited to get out of school gmail log in and use my non-work one. xoxo, hlb

    ReplyDelete