Monday, September 4, 2017

September Intentions

I am feeling very similarly to how I felt in Spring/Early Summer 2016-- this is NOT good.
I have been eating pretty much whatever and I continue to walk 10,000 plus steps daily.
Not feeling my best is not enough of a motivator to do anything differently. I have bought vegetables for dinner each night this week and that is far as I've gotten with making a real change. I'm just not mentally in a space to make that commitment yet. Below is what I am ready to follow through with for now.

  • Continue walking
  • Continue with daily verse reading
  • Read 3-4 Blog posts per week from last year's Viceless 365 Blog --so as to hopefully inspire myself



2 comments:

  1. Interesting that you right that you are going to reread from your earlier posts. I was thinking of doing that myself which might involve reading that book you were reading at the start. Of course I'm writing this between trips to the cupboard to get just 2 more graham cracker squares....and then I'll stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful post, Thanks for sharing!
    scr888

    ReplyDelete