Sunday, March 26, 2017

I'm Back --2 Weeks Off

Last weekend my sister visited from Nevada and we made some delicious Chicken Marsala to take to our other sister and mom in Kansas. She combined a couple of recipes and we served it with a Quinoa Marsala instead of rice.

This morning I saw Trisha Yearwood make a broccoli chicken casserole with the first layer being rice. The cream sauce was mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup from a can. I think I'll try that with quinoa, I will use plain yogurt instead of sour cream and no mayo.

I wore a pink fancy t-shirt that has some beading around the collar last week that I have not been able to wear for over a year. My black jeans are officially going into the dryer now and not being lined dry because if I line dry them they are way too loose to wear.

I bought some "skinny" stretch green jeans that I love to wear, they are surprisingly comfortable. I need to buy a spring dress for Prom and Graduation since I am senior sponsor and I hope to find something that I can wear to both.

Happy Spring Everyone

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on loose clothes! I'm so proud of you <3 <3 <3 You look super cute in those skinnies btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked the masala, and let us know about the other recipe. You continue to inspire me to at least think about my choices. Picture of pink shirt sometime, please.

    ReplyDelete