Monday, August 19, 2019

Two YouTubers Who Inspire Me

Good Morning Blogg,

While the internet and more specifically social media have their downsides to them I have found some solid positives. In the past couple of years I have continued to grow my YouTube subscribed list and while it is an activity I need to moderate two channels have recently given me a real boost and I am excited to share them.

The first is Sierra Schultzzie. She is a 23-year-old self-labeled mid-size woman whose main message is body positivity. She often uses fashion as a venue. Anyone who looks into my sparse wardrobe knows I am not someone who focuses on my personal fashion but I admire others who do. More importantly, though I love her energy and raw wise insights. I wish I could send her to myself 30 years ago. She is a fun young woman who is not afraid to share deeply about her struggles. I deeply relate. More often she shares about her victories on mindset and this gets me pumped! 

Here is a link to one of her more popular videos where she tries on size 12 jeans in many different stores and reviews the fit: https://youtu.be/TvO3_GwUsIU
Title of the video: Trying a Size 12 at 12 Different Stores!
Sierra gets real about her feelings while at the store Hollister: 4'20"

The second channel is Clean and Delicious with Dani Spies. I'm not sure of her age but I'd guess she's in her 40's. Most of her channel is recipes. Dani's recipes are a whole food approach with a lot of meal prep. At times she will feature certain dietary philosophies such as vegan or gluten-free eating. Dani has also shared her own struggle with body image and eating and is very open about her journey and hearing about others. One of her older videos that resonated with me is about setting goals.

https://youtu.be/FelYDYWnXcw
the title of the video is: 

Weight Loss Tips: The Secret to Setting A Weight Loss Goal (Or Any Goal)


Thanks for reading and as always share in the comments anyone/things that inspire you and/or your thoughts on the people/videos I shared.

With much love,
Amy B.




1 comment:

  1. I just watched the young lass who tried on 12 jeans at 12 stores. She is super fun to watch and what a great challenge! Although $175 for jeans is not in my budget, I appreciate that they are made well. Feeling not Size!

    ReplyDelete