Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Rice and Noodles and February Goals

The past 4 days have not been the best. Saturday morning I started to feel queasy and the thought of food was not appetizing. I stuck with Sprite and eventually on Sunday moved to rice then  Ramen on Monday. Today I had a normal breakfast but my lunch of just shelled pumpkin seeds tasted good but I'm back to queasy again. It's very strange.

*****

My February goals are to get back on track with my eating plan, eat more veggies, and spend 3 days this month sugar free and Blog about it.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you don't feel well. Rice and noodles are my go to first foods on a quesy stomach. February - gets such a bad rap for being a dark, dreary month, but you have made some wonderful goals! How is the planking goal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planks have gone well but I'm just sort of tired of doing them. I probably should have tracked my progress somehow.

      Delete